I want to live in a city that allows me to:
- live, work and play in close proximity,
- have easy access to inexpensive and efficient public transport,
- replace the car with a bicycle for short trips.
Urban sprawl creates:
- barriers to social interaction, leading to isolation,
- limited mobility options and dependance on the motor car.
It’s called, “Density Done Well“.
‘Cycling’ is sport and recreation. ‘Riding a bicycle’ is everyday activity. No sweat. As easy as walking, but faster.
Or, enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.